Pre-School(Full day 4 year old)
Kindergarten(Full day 5 year old)
Grades 1 -8 (New Students)
Requirements for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and New Students in Grades 1 – 8.
- Registration Fee is $135 per family ( this will be added to your Smart Tuition account after your register on Smart Tuition)
- Original state issued birth certificate
- Baptismal Certificate* (even if you were baptized at OLG)
- Proof of Immunization**
- Child must be 4 years old by September 1st, 2019 for Pre-K
- 5 years old by September 1st, 2019 for Kindergarten
- 6 years old by September 1st, 2019 for Grade 1
* Baptismal Certificates are provided by the church where your child was baptized. If you do not have your child’s baptismal certificate please contact the church where they were baptized so that you have the certificate with you on registration day. This includes children baptized at Our Lady of Grace Church.
**If your child is not baptised you can still register your child at OLG.
*** Students will not be permitted to start school in September without written proof from their doctor’s office or clinic that they have received the required immunizations. Written proof must be presented at registration so that it can be kept with your child’s health record in the nurse’s office.
After registering with the school all parents must register with Smart Tuition before they can be placed into a class room.
Enter the school name in the search box and make your selection by clicking the green circle. Enter your information as prompted.