Welcome To Eighth Grade
Eighth Grade Teachers
Mrs. Christina Kehan - Room 18
- Bachelor of Arts in History from Chestnut Hill College
- Minor in Spanish
- Masters in Special Education from Chestnut Hill College
- Certified 7-12 Social Studies and K-12 Special Education
- Years of Teaching: 7
- Subjects: 6th Grade Math & Science, 7th Grade Math, and 8th Grade ELA
Welcome to 8th Grade!A few reminders:
- Final payment for the 8th Grade trip is due on May 19, 2017.
- The May Procession is Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:30pm.
- Spirit Day is May 24, 2017.
- There is NO school on 5/25, 5/26, or 5/29.
- Graduation Fee is past due. If you have not yet paid the graduation fee, please do so as soon as possible.
- Please take notice of the school uniform requirements. You may read the school uniform requirements in the Handbook on the school website.
- When a student is absent, it is mandatory for a student to have an absentee note on the day of his or her return.
- Any quiz, test, or assessment that is sent home for a subject that I teach, must be returned the next day with a signature from a parent/guardian.
Middle School Homework
Monday, May 22, 2017
Religion – Final Exam – Thursday, 6/1
ELA – final exam Wednesday 5/31
- Reading: start reading Iqbal
Social Studies – Final Exam Tuesday, May 23
Religion – Final Exam – Thursday, 6/1; begin working on review
ELA – A Wrinkle in Time packet due Wednesday; Persuasive draft due tomorrow; Final Persuasive Essay due 5/30, Final Exam – Wednesday, 5/31
- Solving Inequalities Project is due 5/23
- Geometry Notebooks will be collected on 5/23
Social Studies –
Science- Final Exam May 19th
- Science project guideline on Google Classroom. Due May 19th.
- Unit 3 Review due Friday
- Study the study guide!!
REMINDERS: CHRIST IS RISEN!
ELA – Final Exam Wednesday, 5/31
Math- start working on review. Attempt 8-7 Practice
Social Studies – Final Exam on Tuesday, 5/23
- Unit 2 Review due Friday
- Final Exam May 19th
REMINDERS: Bring an Umbrella to school tomorrow.