Welcome To Second Grade
Second Grade Teachers
Mrs. Donlin - Room 2
- Resident of Levittown, Pa.
- Member-Queen of the Universe Church, Levittown
- Bachelors of Arts – Marywood College
- Graduate School- College of Saint Elizabeth
- Pa. Certified Pre-K to Third Grade
- Religion Certification-13 credits
- Years Teaching: 7
EOY Test Schedule:
Tuesday May 23rd:
- Spelling EOY Test:
Testing on Second Grade Word Wall Sight Word Lists. These lists are sight words the children should know from exposure to them during the year. There is an assignment on Spelling City with the three lists. It looks like a lot of words but they are sight words so they are easier than the weekly spelling words.
Tuesday, May 23rd:
- Math EOY Test:
Getting Ready for Third Grade pages 261-300….two pages a night. We are working on this in class as well.
I would recommend that you have your child work on the test questions they struggled with on prior tests. I will also be reviewing in class the exact type of problems that will be covered on the test, so if the children pay attention in class this week they will be prepared.
Field Trip Information:
- Field Trip to Franklin Institute- Friday June 2nd
If you are having any trouble with Spelling City please call this number, 1-800-357-2157, and they will provide you with individual help.
If you are having any trouble with Class Dojo please email Caitlin Ward at email@example.com and she will provide you with individual help.
Food Money Due Days:
Pizza money ($1.75 per slice) due for that Wednesday’s Pizza
Pretzel money (.30 cents per pretzel) due for the following week.
Chick-Fil-A money ($4.00- nuggets or sandwich) due for following Monday.
Please note if your child would like nuggets or a sandwich.
If you do not use the labeled baggies provided please write your child’s name on the envelope.
Donations of tissues, paper towels, antibacterial wipes and Purell are always appreciated
- Math– Getting Ready for Third Grade pages 261-300….two pages a night. We are working on this in class as well.
- Spelling– 2nd Grade Word Wall Sight Words