Welcome To Third Grade
Third Grade Teachers
Miss Lauren Keller - 13
Bachelors of Science – Elementary and Kindergarten Education from Penn State University
Certified K-6 Elementary
Years of Teaching: 4
Welcome to Third Grade!
S.S: Chapter 11 tomorrow
Math: packet due May 30th, exam June 2nd
Religion: exam May 31st
Final Exam Schedule:Thursday, May 18th- Grammar (cumulative)Friday, May 19th- Science Unit 10 onlyMonday, May 22nd- Reading comprehension (passages) *not a final that you can study forTuesday, May 23rd- Social Studies Chapter 11 onlyWednesday, May 31st-Relgion (cumulative)Friday, June 2nd-Math (cumulative)We will also be working on a writing piece the last week of May that will count for their final writing grade.
Emilie Murphy - Room 3
- Bachelors of Arts – Elementary Education from Gwynedd Mercy College
- Masters Credits through Bucks County and Montgomery County Intermediate Unit
- ESL Masters Certification from Immaculata College
- Religion Certification: Yes Permanent
- Years of Teaching: 34
- I have been teaching at OLG since 1990. I taught departmental in the upper grades for several years. I also taught fifth grade for several years. I have been teaching third grade for the last four years. My favorite subjects to teach are Math, Reading and Social Studies. I am currently a volunteer ESL teacher for the Viva Program in Bucks County. I am also a Eucharist Minister at Assumption Parish in Feasterville. My family keeps me very busy…..babysitting for my grandchildren. We recently bought a home in Ocean City and we’ve been enjoying summers and weekends at the shore.
Room 3’s Exam Schedule is as follows:
Thursday 5/18 Grammar and Reading
Friday 5/19 Science Also Math end of book test
Monday 5/22 Spelling & Religion
Tues 5/23 Social Studies Ch. 11 and Math
Wed 5/31 Religion ( Test on Ch. 15)
I will be giving you a lot more information on Back to School Night. Your children were wonderful today!
TESTS FOR WEEK OF MAY 22nd.
Monday- Rel Exam and Spelling Exam
Tuesday- Math Exam (cumulative)
Social Studies- Chap. 11
Please have your child study the multiplication times tables and division facts. They should know all the tables including the 12xs table.